Monday, June 30, 2008

Charlie bit my finger - again !

So we're sitting around Sunday dinner with part of my family and my amazing Grandparents. You know that YouTube has totally gone places when your Grandma starts talking about a video she watched on YouTube over the weekend. That's right, I said my Grandma. ;) So, after finding it online, I thought I would post it on my blog so all can enjoy my Grandma's pleasure. It is really funny. I re-watched it like 4 times in a row. Watch the little babies face, he cracks me up. I think Charlie and I would be great friends in life together. :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it; thanks for sharing! Will we get to see you next week?

Jer & Mick said...

This is one of my favorites! Our family sat a few weeks ago and just laughed like crazy at it...that may be how grandma knows about You Tube...Chaz and Abbi! Its hilarious!

Kasey and Broden said...

Hi Amy!!! it is Kasey (Blatter) Doty. I was looking at peoples blogs and found yours!! How are you? I am living in Georgia now! I would love to keep in touch. We are coming to St. G the end of July. Broden is getting Baptized on August 2nd.

kate said...

I love this one! Seriously.. I can't get enough of that accent and their facial expressions! I love that your Grandma is up on the You Tube.. Very hip

Sara Ann said...

Neil and I just watched it twice in a row, hee hee

Nicole said...

I can NOT get enough of this video, I crack up every single time!! I saw it on the ELLEN show about 4 months ago and find myself always going to You Tube when I need a good laugh!