Thursday, July 10, 2008

Trip Down Memory Lane

So, I just read this on my friend Jayna's blog and totally stole the idea too. I just want to see the kind of response I'll get. :)

Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.

13 comments:

Anne said...

My memory of you will always be that you were the BEST neighbor ever! We really miss seeing you so often and borrowing your movies. :) Love ya lots.

Corinne Marie said...

There is no way I can leave just one. Way to many good ones to choose, so I am going to limit myself to ten! Can we say . . .
1. Is this really your job? Super Fun!
2. Ride that pony!
3rth. Ummm, so I was driving to your parents house and guess what? I'm lost AGAIN
4. Our favorite Stingray Wrangler dancing on the front of that boat
5. Passionfruit
6. Arrrrgh Matey!
7. Rascal Flatts concerts (multiple times)
8. The Prison Break birthday and actually all things Prison Break (alternate FHE anyone)
9. Chick Flicks on opening night. There have been some good ones and some not so good ones ;)
10. Shopping at Walmart for three hours on a Sat. night

Jer & Mick said...

Memories....Lots! How about when we would come down and stay with you guys and you and MinDee would would let me play with your sweet barbies! Then you let me sleep in between your two beds! Made me feel just like your little sister :)

Kindra said...

All I can say is we were ROOMIES!!! Too many memories! :)

LACY said...

Seriously...did SUU not rock because we had classes together, thank goodness. GO T-BIRDS!!

Kasey and Broden said...

So many things come to mind... Ham & Cheese melts, carmel brownies, sleepovers, taking crazy pictures. Ha Ha! The good old days!!

The Neumann Clan said...

Okay, sophomore year at Dixie High School. Amy is the first to get her drivers license so she is going to take us all to lunch. She hits a curb in the parking lot, no big deal (or so she thought) flat tire and we all had to go back inside to eat cafeteria lunch!
One more, seminary council song (written by Amy to the tune of a John Michael Montgomery song). "Today is the day to make a new you, do all the things you've been meaning to, prepare yourself to one day get that call. Hey everybody gotta take the time, gotta pray, gotta read, gotta use your mind. Gotta find yourself doing good, gotta do the good you know you should! I can't believe that I remembered all of that. Once I started typing it just came flowing! (Strange that some of my favorite memories are from high school when we hung out way more after graduation)!

kate said...

You were the COOLEST babysitter ever. The best was you running out of the bathroom trying to do up your pants, as Ben is screaming "I think I broke your arm" (to me).. You were so scared! Oh memories

Pyatt said...

So fun to hear from you!!! Thanks for posting us on the A-team website!! You are a sweetheart. I've had so much fun reading your blog and seeing what you are up to!!! Love the bloggin world and the way we can keep in touch!!! Take care!

Dartay said...

Amy freakin' Hansen! What the heck is up! Kenz told me you had a blog and I just had to come check it out!
I have a million memories of you and being a favorite roomie! I remember you saying "Hellewwwww" every time I'd come home, and cleaning the bathroom and probably being shocked when I actually did, once!
I miss ya girl, hope all is well!
Tay Tay

St George A-Team said...

Oh Amy-Freakin! I have so many lovely memories of you! Some of which stick out in my mind more. The long lost stories of us leaving SLC at 2:00am and stopping in Scipio to sleep in the snow-filled parking lot of the Motel 8 is definitely one, along with the the memory of waxing your bikini! So much love was shared that night! Maybe that doesn't sound very good, but at least you know what I mean! We had to get you in tip top shape for your cruise!!!!! :) I miss ya girl! I love you tons!!!!! One day we will go on a vacation together! Love, Aunt Judy

MCJaster said...

I am seeing your beautifully fun smile over & over in my brain as you are laughing at something funny. Really funny, because most often you have something to say that is really funny & it makes me laugh.

mhicks said...

THE MEMORY I REMEMBER MOST ABOUT AMY HANSEN IS... SHE WAS THE BEST BABY SITTER IN THE WORLD!!! SHE WOULD ALSO WATCH MOVIES WITH US AND DO OUR HAIR FOR CHURCH THE NEXT MORNING. LOVE YA AMY..
MEGAN ELLETT HICKS

by the way my blog is davidlovesmegan.blogspot.com if you wanna check it out.