Since its release over the weekend I have seen this twice. Sad thing was, it was the same night. I walked out of the 7 o'clock showing bought tickets again, and walked right back in for the late show. I know, I have a problem. Edward's eyes are like my own personal drug. :) And don't worry, I'll probably see it again soon, my little Sister still hasn't seen it. So sometime over the holiday week I'll be going again.
10 comments:
Hey I loved it and would probably go back if I had a babysitter and could justify spending the money. Honestly I wasn't thrilled with the actor they chose for Edward . . .until I saw the movie. I am addicted to him as well. :)
I think he is psycho in real life but he does look good in the movie. Confession: I still haven't seen it. Can't see myself fighting in line. Maybe I will sometime.
Oh my gosh!! Love it. I saw it Thursday night at 830pm -- special premier. And then again on Friday at 2pm. So...the funny thing is, the first showing -- it was all high-security. Night vision goggles were literally being worn by the security guards! Seriously! Crazy. And, they checked our purses and wanded us as we got the the door. It was almost worse than the airport!! But...worth it to see EDWARD!!!!!
Again -- I ask -- when are you coming back to ZION...er...I mean...SLC???? Miss your crazy-fun!!
That's hilarious. I too wanted to do the same thing.. I was like that's it? I NEED more! :)
I have to say, that I have seen it twice also. I drug Dondi to it openning night, and this past weekend Chelsey hadn't seen it yet so I had someone to go see it again with.
I'm so jealous you got to see it even one time!!!!! With my two kids who knows when I'll have a chance to see it!
You crazy girl! I loved it too....I know Teniesha has seen it twice....or maybe even three times! It's a good'n for sure!!! I'm just finishing up the last half of the latest book! :)
hi this is hailey come look at my
at haileybug!
Call me lameo, but I JUST barely (this weekend) went to see the movie!! And I regret not seeing it sooner!! Although, I did laugh in many places, I fell in LOVE with Robert Patterson (or whatever his name is)........very very CUTE!!
I've seen it twice two. Which is half as many times as I've read the book. I'm not embarrassed. I may be a married woman, but I still love Edward!
Post a Comment