So, I finally had a second to get on my laptop and get some pics of our amazing trip to Thailand. What an experience it was to travel to this beautiful country and witness a change of pace and partake of a whole new culture. The food was awesome, the people were unbelievable, and the country was breathtaking. At the same time, it made me so grateful to be an American and to have the freedoms and amenities that I have. God bless the USA. :)
9 comments:
First Question: So I was wondering how you got that monk lady to let you take her picture. I hear they usually don't like that ;) Second Question: Where is the face of death on the elephant picture? That one is pretty funny. Maybe I will have to post it on my blog. Thirth Question: Never mind. I just really wanted to say thirth again.
I've been waiting for these!!! But i guess you have many excuses why it took so long, your family has been BUSY!Looks like a ton of fun my fav is the picture of you with the snake!! Your like hating it but trying to be happy too!! haha
Wow! It looks like you had so much fun. What a great experience. Hope all is well. Take care.
Umm.. I've been waiting forever for these treasures! How COOL is that! I love traveling and experiencing new cultures and foods! Keep it up girl! :)
How fun! I'd love to hear about it in a couple of weeks. Hopefully we'll get to see you!
Looks like an amazing trip. How fun to travel so far away... those are memories you'll have forever!
Hey glad you left a comment! Awesome pics!!! How fun you got to go Thailand!!!
What an incredible vacation and you girls look great! Thanks for telling me about your fun blog. Love it! Miss you!
"Guess what Elle....I got bangs!!!!" I love your bangs by the way, and I am so jealous you went to Thailand, so fun! Living the life out there in St. G!
Post a Comment